I try to keep things as informal and flexible as possible, but at the same time professional. This is the business side of things - please read through BEFORE YOU BOOK and make sure you understand to avoid any unnecessary issues later on.
It is assumed upon booking that you have read and understood the following:
- Session fees must be paid in full upon booking to reserve your slot. This is non-refundable if the session is cancelled or moved within 24 hours of the scheduled shoot time.
- Cancellations with more than 24 hours' notice may be rescheduled without loss of the deposit if I can rebook the slot.
- No photography by clients or family members during a session is permitted.
- No alterations may be made to any images. Applying editing filters (eg Instagram) and posting on social media is not permitted. Digital images are given as a final product, with considerable time spent on editing in a way that represents me, my style and brand. If you want conversions to black and white, cropping or any other editing adjustments please contact me.
- Copyright to images is retained by Curious Creatures Photography, and images may be used on my website portfolio, on social media platforms and in marketing materials. These will always be very carefully selected. Please let me know in advance if you prefer me not to use any of the images in this way.
- When sharing purchased images on social media, please make sure you credit Curious Creatures Photography by tagging or mentioning where possible. I am happy to provide you with a set of any purchased images resized for web use, with a discreet watermark.
- While I am happy to use ideas you have from other photographers, I will not recreate another artist's work and your image will have my own creative interpretation on it.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the images, please say so immediately. My priority is customer satisfaction and I will do what I can to resolve any issues.
- I do not offer refunds unless there is an extreme case where my equipment has failed and you are unable to rebook. In most other cases a reshoot will be offered.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries or require additional information.